Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
Refer Standard Terms & Conditions Important Notes (1) Monthly cloud application server, cloud storage, and maintenance contract fee will be F.O.C for the first 2 months only with effect from confirmation of order date. (2) CBT reserved all rights to protect all developed code. (3) This proposal is valid for 30 days only. (4) Any applicable taxes is not included in all costs presented in this proposal. (5) Our standard payment terms are * 30% upon confirmation of order * 30% upon completion of first workflow with masters data and first user training * 30% upon user acceptance test (UAT) * 10% upon system go live, whereby all payments must be made based on invoices. (6) All features quoted are based on our best understanding of customer's operation and priority, any additional feature NOT specified shall be considered out of scope. (7) Our standard maintenance contract term is 12 months, all maintenance fee will be billed in advance (monthly or annually) depending on the the contract selected. (8) All monthly payment shall be made payable on or before 7th of each calendar month. (9) All prices are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) and payable within 15 days based on invoice submission date.