Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
(1) Payment Term : 50% upon confirmation of order, balance due upon system go live. (2) Monthly subscription shall begin immediately after system go live. (3) All features quoted are standard. Custom request are based on our best understanding of customer's operation and priority, any additional feature NOT specified shall be considered out of scope. (4) Standard maintenance contract term is 12 months and shall renew automatically unless withdraw by either party with one month written notice. (5) All monthly payment shall be made payable on or before 7th of each calendar month to CBT-TECHNOLOGY.COM SDN BHD, Public Bank Account Number 3145749327. (6) All prices are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) (7) In response to SME DIGITALIZATION PROGRAM, 50% Monthly Subscription is subsidized up to maximum of total RM5,000. After that shall subject to annual review and adjustment shall not exceed 5%. (8) Customer agree to assign a dedicated Person In-Charge (PIC) to coordinate all ERP matters.